Welcome to Bill Norris Air Conditioning Your Local Brisbane Based Air Conditioning Specialist!
We are a premium Air Conditioning Specialist who has been in the industry for over 30 years.
For over 30 years, we have delivered results to our customers with, trusted service, quality products and guaranteed workmanship. We have expert technicians in our service department, and qualified air conditioning installers for new installations.
Many of our customers come back to us again and again for additional air-conditioning units as well as for the fantastic after sales service that we have become widely known for.
Our major brands of supply include:
- Panasonic Air-Conditioners
- Kelvinator Air-Conditioners
- Sharp Air-Conditioners
- Fujitsu Air-Conditioners
- Mitsubishi Electric Air-Conditioner
- & More
We can Supply and Install Or Installation Only.
The following is a list of options that can help to meet your air cooling needs.
Portable Air Conditioners
Some portable models are little more than personal coolers. Others can cool a small room (up to about 20 square meters). Portable units can be plugged into a normal power point.
Window Mounted Air Conditioners
A wall/window model is usually installed in a window or external wall, these air conditioners do not meet the MEPS standard. We recommend replacement with the INVERTER wall hung split air conditioners as they are more efficient on electricity use, with all the added benefits of the new technology .
Split System Air Conditioners
A split-system air conditioner consists of a compressor unit that’s installed outside, and one or more indoor air outlets. They’re usually used to heat & cool one or more rooms, or an open-plan area, of up to 80 square meters.
- Reverse Cycle: Reverse-cycle models only cost a bit more than cooling-only models, but you can also use them for heating in winter. While the purchase and installation costs can be high, reverse-cycle air conditioners are among the cheapest forms of heating to run. They cause less carbon dioxide to be produced in power plants burning fossil fuel than other kinds of electric heater.
- Inverter Technology: With conventional air conditioners, the compressor is either on (working to 100% capacity) or off. Inverters can vary the compressor speed and maintain the set temperature within a narrow range. Manufacturers claim inverter models are more efficient and reduce running costs.
If you live in a hot and dry climate away from the costal areas, an evaporative cooler can be a cheaper alternative to an air conditioner. Evaporative air coolers draw the hot air over a water reservoir. The water evaporates, absorbing heat from the air. The cooler, moist air is then blown into the room. Evaporative cooling only works well in dry inland climates
Ducted Air Conditioning Systems
Unfortunately we no longer do Ducted Air Conditioning due to the regulatory constraints in Queensland. A Ducted System is usually installed in the roof or outside on the ground, and ducted to air outlets throughout the house.
So How Can We Help?
Ultimately the decision to purchase an air conditioning unit is always a big decision, but the professional staff at Bill Norris Air Conditioning can help to simplify your decision making process by providing you with up to date, relevant and sound air conditioning advice.
Last updated byat .